Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Cabaret meeting...



Ok...I am hesitant to say this...

I think we pretty much know what we are doing now...

Had a meeting last night...Some songs that were before listed as cut are back in. Some new songs added, old ones ditched.

Songs canned last night:

Time After Time, You are the Sunshine of my Life, Home Again, Flowers on the wall...

Added a Sondheim, some cool Harold Arlen arrangements, A children's song, and a pop song...

Prey that the center holds this time...:)


PS...I love that when yo do spell check, Sondheim is listed as not a word, and Condom is suggested in its place!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And prey is left, yet refers to the object of a hunt, not the act of religious security.

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

So smart you are!
I'm gonna leave it like that, because I know it irks you...
:)

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Ugh...I am reading this days after and it still urks me...is everyone a fucking critic? Does everyone have to point out everyone else's flaws? Make you feel better?
What, like, do you have a blog on spelling? Are you www.spellingbee.blogspot.com?