Wednesday, January 25, 2006

An in-between the matinee and evening news flash...

(Photo of Florence Lacey and Dan Cooney, by Carol Pratt)
Like my link on the right, Towleroad , is obsessed with Brokeback Mountain, yes, I am continuing my Nevermore news updates/obsession....
Make sure you are listening to the Kojo Nnamdi show ,on WAMU 88.5 FM, tomorrow at 1PM. They are doing a whole feature show on Nevermore, featuring my Matty, Eric Schaeffer, Jenny Cartney, Flo Lacey, Dan Cooney, and Chris Semtner, curator of the Poe Museum. Here is the link to the WAMU 88.5 FM website. They do archives, so you will be able to listen online.
Also, watch for this week's Metro Weekly, and my hubster on the cover of it! Also, an interview in the Washington Blade...both to hit the newstands Thursday or Friday.
Wow. He so famous. *sigh*
I'm going back to see Nevermore tomorrow night! I know I am biased, but really, it is fantastic, and I can't wait to see it again!
:)
One matinee down...one evening show to go. Have been fighting a cold off...I fear I may be losing the fight, though...Upping the vitamins and whatnot.
More later...
SGS

No comments: