Friday, July 07, 2006

Birthday Week Photos

I wanted to post a few pictures from the Birthday night at Cap City...so here they are. I was especially surprised and pleased to see Nehal Joshi attend, since I had not seen him in at least a year. He just closed The Threepenny Opera on Broadway, and is about to jump into the new Les Mis on Broadway. Here he is with me and Matt Deiss (Studio Theatre-Take Me Out).











Here is a cute picture of the girls' dressing room ladies...(Erin Driscoll, Priscilla Cuellar, and Kathy Fuller).













Here is a pic of Ryan, Matt, Eleasha, and Uncle Fred...
















and the obligatory picture of Eleasha and I...













I was also so happy to see that my Disco Belle Hibiscus, a present to me 2 years ago for my birthday, bloomed it's first gorgeous flower on my birthday.















By the next day, it had bloomed many more of the huge and almost fake looking flowers. The first year I had it, I think it bloomed once. Now it is a monster of beauty, blooming out of control!! (I just wanted it to sound a little more dramatic...)

Luv,
SGS

No comments: