Monday, February 27, 2006

Final Week...



Photo by Carol Pratt


We are entering the final week of Nevermore at Signature Theatre. This is going to bee an emotional rolercoaster of a week...and tomorrow is me and Matty's 7 year anniversary! I will be so sad to see this brilliant show close. It has captured thousands, by now, of people's imaginations. But come Sunday, we must let the Raven fly...


Photo by Ray Gniewek
Also, I want to remind you that if you have not seen Death of a Salesman at Keegan, this coming weekend is your last chance. I highly advise seeing this show, as you can see by my previous rantings if you scroll down just a lil' bit.
Alright, folks...
This bird has flown...
Luv,
SGS

2 comments:

rabbit1970 said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Matt, Stephen! Wow- seven years, that's like 25 in gay terms. ;o)

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Thanks, Raff! I know. Can't believe it's been that long!
SGS