Friday, July 02, 2010

Hello Again...


So I have been busier than I have been in quite awhile of late. I have not had much spare time to post on here, and if you scroll below, you will see why. Below are some crass commercial announcements for my upcoming gigs. Between cabaret prep, Claudio rehearsal, Pirate Choreography, and several other dayjobs, life has been an action packed, never a down moment affair.
The picture to the left is of no significance to what I am writing, but it was taken by me in the last few weeks. It has become one of my favorite photographs that I have ever taken. It was taken in Amazonia at the National Zoo about a month ago.
So, if you scroll below, you will see some of the things that I have cooking in July. It promises to be quite a hot month, so stay tuned!
XOXOXSGS

1 comment:

Googla Monster said...

Thanks for the update!