Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thursday thoughts.

I am writing this with voice text. I have exciting news to share with all of you. Matt and I have been given a grant. We have been given a grant that will allow us to write five new musicals for the next five years. We are very excited about this prospect.
In other news, Buddha isn't doing so well. He is basically immobile at this point. We continue to train him on his wheelchair. It isn't working so far.
I am working and writing totally out of nostalgia right now. All of my ideas are from my childhood.
I am not sure if this is a good or bad thing. I am simply writing what I know.
Hopefully soon I will get a computer and be able to blog better than I am now.
I miss all of you and hope to write more in the future.
It is a terrible thing to watch your dog declining in health.
I don't know what to do for him. I've done all that I know to do for him.
Please pray for Buddha.

No comments: