Tuesday, September 07, 2010

HELP ME RAISE MONEY FOR MY DREAM!

Matt and I are raising money for our production of our new musical based on "Night of the Living Dead". We have started a Kickstarter page to help raise the money. We have 29 days to raise it. Please help us meet our goal.
When I was 10, I first saw this film and was enraptured by it. It is my dream to bring it to the stage. I have worked on it for 10 years. This is the first time that I have found a composer that fits the piece, and the first time that I have ever asked you, the blog family to help me. Even if you donate one dollar, you advance us one dollar closer to our goal. Please check out our link and help us reach our goal. There are awards for different pledge levels. Please, in all honesty, help me reach my dream.
I love you all.
HER IS THE LINK:
http://kck.st/bpVSDb

XOXOXO SGS

No comments: