Friday, February 01, 2008

Rusty


I know that I have told all of you again and again of Rusty (my family dog)'s health problems. I know that I have several times asked for the power of your positive thoughts and prayer. Yet here I am again, talking to my mom tonight, he is again in bad condition.
I know that every animal has it's natural course, and that maybe his time has been more than we thought it was, but he has rebounded everytime that we thought he was going downhill.
I need your positive thoughts and prayers again this weekend, as he is not having a good weekend at all.
Please send all of the positive energy that you can muster to him. He needs it.
This means not only the world to me, but to my parents. Rusty took my place when I left for college, and he is like their 4th son.
Please pray for him
Love,
Steve

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We'll be thinking of him. Best to you and your parents.

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Thanks, Jeff.