Thursday, February 07, 2008

Valentine's Basket Reminder!


Just a reminder to place all orders for Valentine's Day baskets by Sunday, February 10th! Your candle purchase helps to support a local artist, namely: me.
Here are a few new testimonials from customers who have ordered from me:

"Just wanted to send an e-mail thanking you for the first shipment. I was very pleased with the quality and presentation of the January shipment. The quality of the candles far exceeded my expectations. The basket had an extremely personal look which will be wonderful for gifts or display. I am looking forward to the next shipment!"
-William G.

"Yay, it arrived today and they're perfect!"
-Jeff T.

"I received the package of candles yesterday and they are fanstastic! The colors are richer than in the photos and the scents for each are quite nice. Looking forward to the rest of the series!"-Alfredo P.

So order yours today!
Place your order at:

Candlesbystephen@yahoo.com


For more information, visit:
www.candlesbystephen.blogspot.com

No comments: