Monday, April 21, 2008

Over the Wall


We closed Spider Woman last night. I loved this production and everyone in it. I am blessed to have been a part of it, and am very thankful and grateful to all involved.
I started a the New Visions/New Voices Festival at the Kennedy Center this morning at 9:30AM. The musical that I am involved with is called Dani Girl, written by Michael Kooman and Christopher Dimond. It is a fantastic and touching piece about A girl grappling with Cancer and trying to understand why what is happening is happening to her. I play a hospital roommate (9 years old) who is also suffering from Cancer, and befriends her in her search for the Why? of their situations. This piece is gorgeous and makes me cry just talking about it.

So I am still a busy boy this week. Details to follow about Dani Girl.
Here are some photos from closing.









No comments: