Tuesday, November 04, 2008

IMAGES OF THE WEEK: Halloween Party Recap

In case you are getting sick of waiting around to see the outcome tonight, I offer you a diversion. I will be putting up a few photo recaps from Halloween in the next few hours. I hope you enjoy them!



Yes, I was a "lost boy" from said 80's movie. That there is Danny Tippet as Snow White's evil Queen. Insert joke here.









Erin Driscoll and James Gardiner as Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac. Brilliance. Pure brilliance.










Fannie and Freddy putting the hurt on Matt, who is "Joe the Plumber".









Felicia Curry here as a jilted bride.









Priscilla Cuellar as Snow White and Matt (Joe the Plumber) giving her some lovin.







My "lost boy" went on a biting spree. Here with Florrie Bagel as Alice in Wonderland.








Here with Felicia Curry.











Here with Andres Luque.















Here with Katherine Denz.











Wesley Woodley and Priscilla Cuellar.









And now some set up shots...

Kurt Boehm, Matt Rowe, and Katherine Denz.








Kara Tamieka Watkins as...Tina.


Lost Boy and Tina. We don't need another hero, folks.









How do you like them apples?
Danny Tippet and Priscilla Cuellar.









Me and a bewildered Buddha.








Jenny Cartney as the infamous Nellie Lovett from Sweeney Todd.








All in all a fun and fantastic party, and I am pleased to report that ALL of my Halloween decorations were taken down and put away as of yesterday. And what an undertaking THAT was. More on my decorations in a bit!
Luv,
SGS

No comments: