Tuesday, June 04, 2013

OBX 2013

We are on Day 2 of OBX 2013 trip. The first evening we were here, we had great sunny weather.  The trip down was easy, as there was no traffic at all. Buddha was ecstatic about the trip, as you can see.
As we crossed the bridge to Hatteras Island, a feeling of weightlessness took me over.  I have been under such stress and pressure for the past four months, and this week is the only week all year that I feel a total sense of relaxation and release. This trip couldn't be timed any better.
Yesterday, the weather was rainy all day as a frontal system went through. I still have some wedding computer work to get done while I am here, so it presented me with the best possible time to do that.
 Buddha took advantage of Daddy doing computer work in bed all day by napping right next to me.
 So today it looks like the clouds will burn off and we will get some sun.  I am going to soak up as much of it as I can, as the weather looks like it could get a little shaky by the weekend, due to a little something called "Invest 91" that is brewing in the Gulf of Mexico. I will hopefully have some sunny photos to take today, and will update them on here when I can!
xoxoSGS

No comments: