Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hollow-weenies...

The past 2 days in re-cap go a little something like this...
Well...the Helen Hayes Auction went fine. I sat between my hubby and Brad Oscar, so I had plenty of laughs all evening long between the 2. The crowd was warm...well...as warm as it could be, considering they were drunk, and it was 10PM by the time we sang.
Tonight me and the hubster went to Eric Schaeffer's Halloween Party. You had to go dressed as a musical's title...I went as Zombie Prom...My hub went as Lucky Stiff....
Donna went as several different shows, all relating to a derivative of penis...i.e: Shockheaded Peter, Moby Dick, and Peter Pan...So damn funny.
Here are some photos from the frivolity.
Enjoy.

2 comments:

Donna Migliaccio said...

Love the photos. Man, do I need a new hairstyle.

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Awwwww, no you don't! You look great!