Saturday, October 22, 2005

Why do the wrong people travel, travel, travel?



Well...I am about to drive to Pittsburgh to see the folks for one night, then back to DC for 2 nights, then to Vegas for 2 nights...AAHHH!

Cabaret is going good. Have rehearsal Monday night, the night before I go to Vegas...Things are coming together well, and I think it will be hysterical.

Had a diva-licious night, between watching the Kylie Minogue concert on LOGO, then watching the new Madonna documentary on MTV...both were incredible.

Just trying to ready myself for all the upcoming travel...still just a hair nervous about flying, but...oh well...I haven't flown since 9/11...so...you know. I'll have a few G/T's and be fine, I'm sure.

I'll check in with you guys on Sunday night...maybe...the book writer of Nevermore, Grace Barnes, is coming in to town on Sunday afternoon from Scotland, and let me tell you...we are like sisters lost at birth, so I might not get the chance to blog on Sunday night...maybe a drunken blog entry??

Well...signing out for tonight...the next few weeks will prove to be quite involved, what with the Vegas trip, singing at the 4 Seasons on the 28th, My Cabaret on November 4th and 5th, then starting Damn Yankees rehearsal on the 8th...stay tuned for all the details on those subjects and more...

No comments: