Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday.

(Kevin Burrows, Former Damn Yankees cast member-now off to the Spamalot tour, and his partner, Chritopher Sieber)
Well...here it is, my day off.
I have not been posting with much regularity lately due to my crazy busy schedule, and also due to computer problems. Our laptop is in need of service, so until we get that done, I seriously can be on it for like 2 minutes, then it shuts off.
Sucks.
So here I am at work (for the next hour) pretending to work.
What a busy couple of weeks....
Damn Yankees keeps rolling along, Matty's show starts previews tomorrow (I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!), I did a reading of an amazing new play at Arena, I have been busy with understudy rehearsal for Damn Yankees, and working my day job at the same time.
Kevin Burrows, a fellow ballplayer in Damn did his last show with us last night...Kevin, if you're reading, I still hate you. :)
It truly is sad, because he is one of the funniest motherfuckers I have ever met, and makes me laugh on a nightly basis. He will be missed.
So hopefully, I can get this computer fixed soon and get back to posting a little better than bi-weekly. It sucks, because I truly DO have lots of shit to talk about on here....oh well.
I hate computers.
Talk to yinz later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So great seeing everybody over the weekend...and there was a lil eye candy in the show too, who knew! (P.S. I think you accomplished your "goal") I was so happy to hear about Kevin but isn't it ironic that the two of them, while doing the same show, still aren't going to be in the same city doing it? Enjoy the rest of the run!

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Debi...I remember that. :) I'll pass it along to him.

Anthony...my weight goal? Yeah. :)
I did. Thanks for noticing.

:)

Anonymous said...

It's that ole eagle eye of mine...I may miss things like important plot points and such, but I always catch the good stuff! LOL