Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Nevermore...Opening Night

Below:Matt, Flo Lacey and Tim Stella

May I boast some more...glowing reviews from The Washington Post ,The Washington Times
, Potomac Stages , TheatreMania, Metro Weekly, The Baltimore Sun!!
Well, last night was opening night of Nevermore. Wow. What an amazing night for us. I feel like we have dreamt of it for years...so strange for it to finally be here.The show was amazing, of course...I felt the audiences rapture around me....especially in the grips of "The Raven"...one of the more heart-stopping songs...you could feel gasps and sobs around you throughout the evening...so amazing....the show was great, and the audience didn't want to leave afterwards...they all were such a lingering audience...so interesting. They wanted to stay and talk about the piece...they were truly captured by it. Sean"the tool" MacLaughlin came down on his day off from The Woman in White to see the show. It was good to see him.I was SO proud of my Mister. His score sounded so gorgeous....I can't believe this is all happening from time to time.Here are some pictures from the party. Left to Right: me, Matt and Eleasha, Eleasha and Sean, Dan Cooney and Matt.

No comments: