Sunday, February 19, 2006

Closings...


Well..I'm honestly sad that these two shows are closing this weekend...
I am sad about the Chita show closing because I worship her, and wish that I could have seen the show before it closed...she is one of our National Treasures.
I am sad that The Woman in White is closing, mostly for Judy Kuhn, who was to take the role over for Maria Friedman. She was 3 weeks into rehearsal when the plug was pulled...
Having done The Highest Yellow with Judy here at Signature, I spoke to her when it was announced that she was to take the role over. She was SO excited to take on the role, that I think would have been a fantastic fit for her. How sad we will not get to see that.
As stated earlier on this blog, I am not sad for Sean "The Tool" MacLaughlin, for he is already deep into rehearsal for Lestat...
Well...off to "The Office" for a pint or two with the hubster.
Is anybody else going to be watching the Project Runway marathon on Bravo starting at 11AM tomorrow? This show is my ONLY reality TV obsession. It is like crack.
OK...talk soon...
Love,
SGS

No comments: