Tuesday, October 10, 2006

FALLING...


I found these leaves last week, and had to scan them into my computer. They were so gorgeous on the ground...I picked a few up and took them home with me.
I have yet to decorate my house for Halloween. I don't know why, I just have not been inspired much.
Hopefully I will find time this week. And some inspiration.
Well, after tomorrow, our temperatures will start to scale downward...so I guess I am thinking that I'll carve pumpkins on Monday?
Hmmm...We shall see.
I took Buddha to the vet this morning to get his eyes checked, and he got a clean bill of health...nothing to worry about. We both heaved a sigh of relief.
So now, it is off to work I go. I'll chat more later!
Luv,
SGS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This may give you some inspiration for the Halloween decorations. The award winners are priceless!
http://www.extremepumpkins.com/