Friday, April 27, 2007

So anyways, I'm back...


(Matty and me at the tidal basin about 3 weeks ago)


Sorry, folks. I went into a little bit of the doldrums after that last post. I couldn't post anything else because I felt like as soon as I did, Mr. Cooper would really be gone. That has kept me away from the blog for over a week, and I'm ready to move on now. I know it sounds silly, but I loved that dog. Anyways, I'm back on track now.
What have I been up to?

(photo of me and Joel Blum)

Well, smelling this guy's armpit nightly in Meet John Doe at Ford's Theatre, which is now extended to May 20th. The show has been going very well, and I have to tell you, I laugh my ass off in the dressing room every night: when you have the pleasure of sharing a dressing room with Chris Bloch, Evan Casey, Joel Blum and others of the like, you end up in stitches most of the time. I have been terrorizing the dressing room with a fart machine that I purchased at Urban Outfitters. It has been my favorite toy in a long time. I know, I'm 10.
What else?

I've been reading this:

Which I LOVE.



I also have put up the tent in the back yard. I've already taken the TV out there and watched these films outdoors:
Event Horizon, 13 Ghosts, Zombie, Night of the Zombies, South Park the movie, The Kentucky Fried Movie, and Terms of Endearment.
Buddha has been his usual self walking with me and Matt, eating, sleeping, smoking cigarettes...



So I am back, and will be talking soon about several more bad movies that I had the horror of watching this past week...
Talk soon,
SGS

No comments: