Saturday, April 07, 2007

What I have been up to...


So it has been a while since I have blogged. Sorry. Lots of things are going on in SGS world. Stress abounds.
What I can say is that I will NOT be doing Summer of 42' at Round House, due to conflicts.
I booked this show one year ago, and am very sorry that it won't work out, but these things happen.
I just booked "The Phantom Tollbooth" at The Kennedy Center which is in the late Fall, with book and lyrics by Sheldon Harnick, (Fiddler on the Roof), who will be down and working on the show.
I am in the position of booking my theatrical year right now, and am potentially booked thorugh the Spring. That doesn't mean that I truly am, just potentially.
Now if I could only get the rest of my life together! ;)

More later.
SGS

2 comments:

mrsmig said...

Sorry to hear things didn't work out at Round House. xxx D.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the Roundhouse gig falling thru - but hopefully bigger and better things will be brewin! Who's directin' at the ole KC (you know that's my old stomping grounds, right)?