Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Fenwick - Day 4 - Memory Lane


Well, we went down to Ocean City today, and it was weird to see our previous beach vacation location totally deserted.










We walked for 4 miles total. Needless to say, we are all tired, Boo included.






















We went by The Safari Motel, our previous accommodations. It was funny to see the old dive again. But I am OH SO GLAD that we stayed in Fenwick Island this time. SO much nicer.












So we are now enjoying our last evening here, as we leave for home tomorrow morning. I can't believe it has gone by this fast. It feels like we just got here. But I guess the best vacations always feel like that. I am glad for the time that we have had together, and for the peace and relaxation that we have had. And I am happy and excited to get home and start making candle orders. Oh well. Perhaps we can come back in the Summer.
That's all from Fenwick Island. (I think) Unless I post more later.
We'll see you tomorrow Arlington!
luv,
Steve, Matt, and Buddha

No comments: