Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Fenwick - Day 4



Well, as you can see, the fun continues on the beach trip. Fun except for this morning, when I was walking along the beach, just me and Booey (everyone else went to Dirty Harry's for breakfast), talking with my Mom, when all of a sudden, I fell into what you might call quicksand. Up to past my knees. I screamed at the shock of the fall, and in turn, so did my poor Mother. I pulled out of the mess and went immediately home. I told my Mom...well, that's enough of the beach for me today.












We have taken some gorgeous photos here, and have had quite a peaceful retreat. I have about 70 some pages left in my book, so I will finish that today, and I got to the next level on my video game (a feat that has taken me two days). So I'm happy.









Boo has been a trooper, but I think that he is more than ready to go back to his couch.
More photos in a little bit...

No comments: