Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A NEW ENDEAVOR


After making homemade candles as Christmas gifts this past season, and after incredible feedback as to their design and scent, and due to many friends comments and advice, I am trying to start a new endeavor for myself. I am going to go ahead and sell my candles online, through this and a few other websites.
They come in many different colors and styles, can be custom made and designed to color specifics and sizes, but will always be one of a kind.
A new website devoted to this endeavor alone will be launched in the next day or two with much more information, but I wanted to go ahead and give a heads up to all of you, my faithful readers.
The featured candle style of January is pictured above and below. The design features a snowy white, pale baby blue, and deep navy to reflect the color characteristics of this Winter month. These candles are offered in votive size, medium oval size, and large star design size. Pricing is still being determined, but these will not be ridiculously priced. I want to sell these candles not only as a means to help support myself as an actor living in a very expensive city, but also because I genuinely LOVE designing and making them.
There will be a different candle theme/color scheme for each month of the year, plus other unique designs featured on the website, all available for purchase. I am also going to offer a candle of the month subscription, where the featured design of the month will be delivered to your house.
These candles make fantastic gifts (as I know from this past Christmas), and also look elegant anywhere in your house. More details will soon follow, along with the website, that will be linked on my side bar.

You can look at some photos of a selection of the candles I have made so far at CandlesByStephen's Flickr Photo page by CLICKING HERE.
Shoot me an email at candlesbystephen@yahoo.com to let me know what you think or if you are interested in pre-ordering the candle of the month!
Thanks,
Stephen Gregory Smith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

J. Fred and Joellen Shiffman can report that they LOVE their candles from Stephen (and Matty) that they received as a Christmas gift! You may consider dropping by to see them....please don't.

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Thanks, Fred. I love a good testimonial!
;)