Monday, January 07, 2008

Monday, Monday - Fenwick Tribe


Well, Eleasha got here today in time for our afternoon walk on the beach and kite fight. Yes, kite fight. We fly the kites, then try to take down the other person's kite with our kite. Fun.





I always feel like the "mom" on vacation, as there are 200 pictures of everyone else, but none of me. You'd think that I wasn't even there. So, I got Matty to take a picture of me and Booey.







And as we returned to the house, everyone else went to go to the local pottery store, I stayed behind with Boo and read my book (Lisey's Story by Stephen King - excellent). As everyone returned, the sun was setting behind the lighthouse and I snapped this gorgeous photo.





I will miss this place when I leave it.
Goodnight, all.
More beach blogging tomorrow!
Matt, Steve, and Buddha

No comments: