Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm Walking into Spiderwebs...Leave a Message and I'll call you back..


(Photo from Kiss of the Spiderwoman, from left to right, Matt Conner, Kurt Boehm, LC Harden Jr., Natascia Diaz, me, Danny Binstock, and James Gardiner. Photo by Scott Suchman)
Sorry I have not written much lately. Between TICKETplace during the day and then KISS at night, I don't think I have ever been this tired. Two show days are even more grueling. The amount of energy that it takes to keep up the claustrophobic tension and horror, and then to dance these amazing numbers is...welll...it is a LOT of Red Bull, ok?
The show is going well, and I LOVE everyone in it. From the NYC contingent to the DC contingent, EVERYONE is giving it their 210%, and I will say that this is one of the best ensembles of guys that I have ever had the pleasure of dancing with.
What else? Ummm..

Oh yeah, Happy Easter to all. I hope everyone is having a lovely day. My Mom called and asked what I was doing for Easter. I said getting tortured and killed. Twice.
Anyways, I have to run back to the theatre for the second show now. Have a god rest of your day, and I will have the day off tomorrow, so I will hopefully be able to post more stuff on here tomorrow.
I really want to go take a walk in my neighborhood and take pictures of all the gorgeous tress in bloom and flowers that are blossoming, but that largely depends on tomorrow's weather, so...that's a wait and see.
Ok, talk more tomorrow.
Steve

No comments: