Monday, March 31, 2008

SPEAK NOW OR MISS MARCH CANDLE MADNESS!


I have received another order for March in this late (last day of the month) game, so I say this once more - Last Chance! E-mail your order for the March Candle, Emergence, by Midnight tonight.
Buddha and I have been working hard all day trying to prepare these orders. As you can see, he is exhausted.

Here is the latest batch, ready to ship out.

Ok, because of this influx of last minute March orders, I will probably not be posting the April Candle design till tomorrow. Unless I get crazy efficient and over achieve. Which is not out of the question.
Remember to visit Candles By Stephen for pricing info, and you can e-mail orders to candlesbystephen@yahoo.com
Buddha and I will ship your orders out to you as soon as your candles are completed.

3 comments:

Googla Monster said...

I hope Buddha isn't playing with matches.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet little animal.

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Hah...no matches for Boo. He actually tried to eat the candle under his chin a few seconds after that photo was taken!