Saturday, November 05, 2005

One Night Down...

So...Eleasha arrived on time...all was good.
Stevie Cupo, Kara Tameika Watkins, Callie Kimball, and Donna Migliaccio were in attendance tonight. Nice houses. All were VERY receptive.
When I did the Highest Yellow section, I thought Donna was going to have a seizure, so, I said..."Ladies and Gentlemen, Donna Migliaccio".
She got a round of applause. So funny.
Most of the comments we heard from the audience went something like this....
"Best Cabaret yet"
"Better than last time"
"Our Favorite so far!"
So...
2 more times...have you seen it yet? Tickets are still available!

3 comments:

Donna Migliaccio said...

I had a great time last night. Loved your patter between songs and the use of props.

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

I am such a prop whore.
Glad you had a good time!
:)

Tracy said...

i suck. i didn't go. let the flogging begin.