Saturday, November 19, 2005

Yinz got no idear how tahred I's fillin'!


UGH....
Who's got the pain? I got the pain, muthafuckas.
SHEESH.
See this photo to the left? That pain filled face I'm making kind of looks like my face during the 63rd push up in warm up class...
These rehearsal days are SO long....I get up, it's dark. I'm at rehearsal, no windows. I get out, It's dark. I come home, pass out for a few hours, wake up...what time is it? 11:30...and I need to get up at 7....*sigh*. Time for a day off...9AM Baayork warm-up is approaching.
My ass hurts just thinking about it.
This year, on Thanksgiving day, I'll have LOTS to be thankful for..
A) That I am in a fantastic show at a fantastic theatre, with fantastic cast members...
B) I've got my season booked with jobs through the next year...
C) That we get a day off for my quivering muscles to rest...
I am waiting for the day when I get back into shape, and this all becomes easier...
I predict it will be February 5th.
(Closing)
:)
Yinz, I HAVE NOT EVEN BOUGHT THE NEW MADONNA CD YET!!!
? What is wrong with me?
I have not had the energy that would make me get off my dupa and drive to the Borders.
*sigh*
Actors are so damn funny...bitch when you're unemployed, bitch when you are employed.
fickle bunch, aren't we?
I am blessed to experience this exhaustion and pain. That is my mantra. I will be repeating that about 400 times tomorrow morning.
Sleep tight...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeesh - it's like Pittsburgh just kind of exploded all over the page there. I guess you can take the boy outta da 'burgh, but not he 'burgh outta da boy, eh?