Sunday, June 11, 2006

SWEET SMELL OF....

I'm driving along on week with my AC on because it was hot as hell. I keep thinking...what the hell is that smell? Did I step in shite? No...
Hmm....
Oh.
In my usual way, and as I described in this previous post, sometimes there are no garbage cans around my dog walking route in Del Ray, and I end up putting the bags o' shite under my windshield wipers until I find a trash can to displace them.

I had done this again on this hot day....only to realize that when my AC runs, it must pull in air from the vents by the wipers...that is the only thing that I can figure, because the car sure smelled like shit.
Gross.
I love my job.
I found a trash can and threw the yard berries into the rubbish, and a few minutes later, the odor subsided. Unfortunately, I really didn't feel like having lunch after this episode.
Thus continues my glamorous journals in the dog walkin' world.

No comments: