Friday, June 29, 2007

what else?


Well, I am blond again this summer, as I have no theatrical hair constraints to deal with, lest we forget the summer of bad hair last year( the brown long mop that was Lee Harvey Oswald in Assassins).
Oh...and have I mentioned that you still can buy tickets to see my cabaret at Signature Theatre on July 17th, 8:30PM? 20 bucks for me belting my face off. Come on, I'm a cheap date...come and see me.
I missed posting on this for awhile, but Matt, Jaqui Piro Donovan and I went to dine at a friend of ours' house, and...well, he happened to have a life size Jesus from an old church in his living room. Odd decor, but somehow it worked. Kind of.
We all took turns taking pictures with Jesus...

A fantastic dinner was then had by all...



















What else?

Ummm....the fifties theme goes on...here is a shot of my outdoor mini bench in 50's drag, along with pastel painted planters...











And then I hung my tin retro ads outdoors on my fence (I have had these for years in my basement but they were never appropriately featured)...














And here we have a lovely shot of Chlamydia the Clematis in full bloom next to Black Stone Buddha...




Ok...those are the most recent photos that I have to share. Tomorrow I will be OFF ALL DAY!!!! Meaning: Garden work, House work, general domestic bliss all played out with a killer soundtrack of b-movies and retro pop in the back ground. (Saturdays are my favorite days of the week...they are the only day I feel motivated to do housework).
I'll chat with you all tomorrow at some point...
G'night,
SGS

No comments: