Tuesday, June 05, 2007

speaking of birthdays...

...mine is exactly ONE MONTH away! I'll be turning the big 29! If you want ideas on what to get me on the cheap, here is a great source of ideas...MY AMAZON WISHLIST!!
I have requested mostly old movies on VHS so that I can watch them this summer in my ample down time in the back yard. The thing that is great about this is that they are all dirt cheap (yes-you could buy me a gift for 1 cent on my wish list (many of the videos cost less than a dollar). The downside is that shipping usually takes a few weeks, so the time to order is now. ( If you like me well enough to send me trashy videos for my birthday...if you are just a random lurker, than you can ignore this desperate and cheeky plea for gifts ).
You see, this is also research for a book that I am working on about trash cinema that I hope to work on this summer.
So...complete this white trash boy's fantasies- send me more VHS tapes of bad movies that I can watch out in the backyard!

Luv, SGS

No comments: