Thursday, August 21, 2008

3 years, baby.


I just wanted to briefly say that August 20th (now yesterday) is the 3 year anniversary of this blog. I started this blog 3 years ago to explore an online dialogue with anyone who would listen, and try to make you laugh if I could. Try to share with you things that I think are funny, things that I am obsessed with at the moment, pictures of our crazy and scatter-shod life.
I never knew what I was getting in to and it has been a roller coaster of a time.
That said, I am glad I stepped up to the roller coaster and got on.
I love and welcome your constant readership and comments back. I love the open dialogue that we have shared.
I opened this blog 3 years ago with this tragic little photo from college days, and repost it now to commemorate.
I want to thank you all, honestly from the bottom of my heart for reading this and even caring enough to come back the next day and read again.
Stay aboard and keep driving with me, I'll be taking this rig to some fun places this year.
Thanks so much for all of your support...it means SOOOO much to me.
Love,
Steve

2 comments:

Sowilo said...

*MWAH* I've only been reading for a while, but it's been fun!

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

Thanks Stephanie. "MWAH" right back!