Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Extra Virgin


This past Friday night, was Extra Virgin Part 2.
Steve McWilliams yet again put on a killer show at Extra Virgin.
Providing support on vocals and guitar was again the ever talented Mike Kozemchak.
Guest singers were...
Donna Migliaccio, treating us with "Walkin' After Midnight" in her best Patsy Cline way...
Eleasha Gamble...giving us some "Georgia on my Mind"...earning her $20 from some random drunkard...

Amy McWilliams...giving us several songs, including one of my favorites, "Jackson", by Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash...Steve and Amy tore this number up!
I sang "Midnight Rider" by The Allman Brother's Band, "Amie" by Pure Prarie League, and "Landslide" by Stevie Nicks.
Many Assassins cast members were present, along with other Signature staff and supporters. I also got my boss, her husband, and 2 friends (hot lesbians) to come as well!
Things that stick out like a sore thumb in my memory....
Drunks starting to dance during my songs...to see people attempt to dance to "Midnight Rider" is funny in itself....let alone fat drunks...they at one point joined a 6 person "Drunken Amoeba", as quoted by Donna Migliaccio.
A fun night, yet again, and I wish that I had put new batteries in my camera, but I didn't, so no shots of the event.


Steve's rendition of "Folsom Prison Blues" still is rocking in my head...
A fun night, and Steve McWilliams has really caught on to something new and exciting with these nights of rock-a-billy paired with an American Idol style guest singer appearance thing...the crowd loved the switch up...it was like a theatre show.
Here is to hoping for many more such nights!
Luv,
SGS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»