Sunday, May 07, 2006

Steve McWilliams and Friends at Extra Virgin-PART 2!!


Guess where I will be next Friday night?
This just in from Steve McWilliams...

Once again Steve McWilliams and Mike Kozemchak with be appearing at EXTRA VIRGIN in the small village of Shirlington On Friday MAY 12 (9-1) ( it is about 100 yards from CapCity). The food is good, the drinks are good, and the company is top notch

Lots of cool songs, some you know, some you don't (yet).

Also, We always have some guests come up to sing with us:
So far we are hoping to have the wonderful Eleasha Gamble,
the fabulous Stephen Gregory,
the stupendous Donna Migliaccio,
the overwhelming song stylings of Jonathan Watkins,
and of course the Ever Amazing Amy McWilliams (no relation to Mike).
I also hear Mark Rhea might sing, or dance, or something (Modern Dance piece?). Mark, your wife said you would.
Anybody else, just let me know what ya want to sing.


The last time we did this it was just so much fun, I hope you all can come on out and bring friends. It is really just one big party.


I am considering what I am going to sing as we speak...You all have to come out and support Steve and Mike like you did last time...I know that they appreciated it, and plus-it was such a blast!
I'll post a few reminders during the week.
Luv,
SGS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»