Thursday, July 06, 2006

OINK


I have probably gained 10 pounds during this, the birthday week. Ugh. Am I exaggerating? Maybe a little. Maybe.
Whenever I go to my parents' house, or they come to visit, I end up stuffing myself to the hilt. They eat much more than I do, and I follow suit.
Much more Pizza, Cici's, grilling out, birthday cake, cheesecake, ect. Ugh.
Then, this morning, before my parents got on the road to go home, they wanted to go eat breakfast at IHOP.
Ugh.
I did.
Do I order conservatively? No. When in Rome.
I order Pigs in Blankets.
Then, when the waitress brings the food out, after I have a conversation about how I must go on a diet to get over all of the food that I have eaten in the past week, she holds out the plate of food at me and says..."Pigs".
I laughed outloud.
I said, "Of late, yes ma'am".

No comments: