Wednesday, September 13, 2006


A couple of days till we start tech of MFL.
Show is going very well, and I can't wait to get on the set.
I will post as much as my brain will allow in the next few days, but can't promise too much.
I am wiped out, man.
Hope everyone is enjoying this cooler weather...I for one welcome it. I love the summer, but after that heatwave, I was done with the heat.
I just wanted it to be nice weather for the beach, and it was...now-bring on the Fall!
I'm on an unexpected 2 hour break from rehearsal right now...thank god...I am so tired, and my body is so sore! I am watching the movie "Lucas" on TV. *sigh* Such a sweet film. Buddha is laying on the couch, dozing...I think I am gonna curl up on the couch on this delightfully gloomy afternoon break and take a disco nap before heading back for 4 more hours of dance rehearsal.
Happy Hump Day, folksies...
Luv,
SGS
God...this post is so scatter brained...I just re-read it...wow. Not all cylinders seem to be firing today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep on truckin'. Your fans and Signature devotees are looking forward to the performance. The last time I saw this show was in the very early 80's when Rex Harrison did the show. I saw it in San Francisco and I think he died shortly afterwards. He was very old but did a fairly good job. The actress who had played the role of Higgins' mother in the movie version was also in this stage production. As I recall she was in her 90's. I cannot recall who played Ms. Doolittle.