Sunday, September 24, 2006

HELL FREEZES OVER!!!


Not really, but damn close.
So we had our "invite dress" to MFL tonight, and afterwards, we were all going to go to Cap City. They were unexpectedly closed due to computer failures?!
So, plan B was Guapo's...DRAT!!! Same issue there...
So...we were forced to pay a visit to Bungalow Billiards.
I hate this place.
It is WAY too loud. You have to yell out any conversation that you have, and the clientele is kind of trashy.
I was there once where a man was SO drunk that he threw up several feet from our table (right after our food had just arrived), and then laughed, wiped off with a few napkins, and was served another beer. Waiters or staff seemed to be unaware of the episode, as they walked right through it, noticing nothing...some with trays of food in their hands...I couldn't make this shit up. Needless to say, I lost my appetite.
Tonight, it was weird, because some of the Cap City staff were actually THERE as well...some kind of strange, beer induced deja vu.
Their food and beer are TOO pricey, and the service is always shit.
The "youth" is always out in abundance there. When I say youth, I mean mop headed, shaggy boys with baggy pants and loud mouths, and loose women who all seem to have peroxide hair, push up bras and bad teeth. Looks like Baltimore in there.
Ugh.
Gives me the heebie-jeebies. I always feel dirty when I leave there.
Each time we happen to have to go there for one reason or another, I pray it is the last time.
Hope my prayer holds true this time.
SGS, over and outty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed about this for about two days, and meant to respond!

"....mop headed, shaggy boys with baggy pants and loud mouths...and loose woomen...." I notice as I get older I roll my eyes at "young" people on cell phones talking about absolutely nothing, people with ear phones where I can hear the music loud enough where I want to bust a move and shake my money maker right then and there (I bet I can out dance most of them), and those blasted "valley girls" with that nasal tone, wearing out the words "so" and "like" in a single sentence.

Your post was a treat to read.