Saturday, September 09, 2006

GETTING MY BEARINGS BACK...


Yes, I'm still alive. Deep into rehearsals of My Fair Lady, which I am happy to say that I am assistant choreographer of!
So, my days have been very long, indeed. The show is coming along well, although it is such a gigantic venture...Act one is a beast! So much going on in one act!
I will try to post a little more often, now that I am starting to get my feet back under me...
PS...did any of you get this month's Washingtonian, with an article about Fall theatre, that features a nice picture of my baby girl, Eleasha Gamble?
It also features interviews/pictures of Brad Oscar and Sherri Edelen, two other of my past interviews...wow...3 out of the 5 actors pictured or interviewed were interviewed on this very blog!
Check it out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

W.E.M.

STEPHEN GREGORY SMITH said...

?

Anonymous said...

What the hell does W.E.M. mean?

Buddha said...

Congratulations to everyone involved

Anonymous said...

Being the curious soul that I am I googled "W.E.M." and ended up in something called "Urban Dictionary." I discovered it stood for, "Whatever, minger." I further discovered that it was not exactly nice. Anon 1 decided that the subject matter on which you posted was worthy of dismissal (although why he posted in response to it is odd), and that his opinion of the the woman whose picture accompanies the post is of a derisive nature aimed at questioning her physical appearance. Personally, I enjoyed your sharing this, and the lady is quite lovely. Sincerely, Anon 3.