Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Goat Dog



So my dog wakes up at 8 AM this morning (and he is NOT a morning dog) to wake me up and let me know that he wants something.
When this has happened before, it is usually that he wants water, so I go upstairs with and give him water, but he isn't interested in water. He runs to the back door and scratches on it VERY insistently.
So I let him out, thinking that he must really need to pee. He runs out and starts eating grass like a lawn mower on fire.
Oh no, I think, he must need to throw up...his tummy must be upset. Although, Buddha frequently eats grass, and doesn't puke, so...? He just goes to town out back for about 10 minutes, and then scratches the door to come back in. When he comes in, He goes back to bed, never throws up, and is fine.
?
So Buddha feels the urgent need for a morning garden salad, then resumes sleep?
If he keeps this up, I won't need to cut the grass anymore. Who knew this pug was part goat?

No comments: