Saturday, January 20, 2007

OPENING WEEKEND


Well, last night was the official press opening of Into the Woods, and tonight is the Gala Opening!
It all has been a whirlwind of activity and excitement, between the Open House, the Cabarets, the show itself, and the parties. I cannot believe all that has happened in the past 2 weeks...all great things, mind you.
So tonight is the night that we all have been looking forward to, and it is hard to believe that in one hour, I will be at the theatre, getting into my Jack suit (an early 6:30 show tonight). The excitement is literally electric down in Shirlington...I stopped by the theatre to drop off some flowers for 2 lady-friend cast members, and you should have seen the hordes of caterers, floral arrangers, bodies in general who were busy at work hours before anyone would arrive.
To be part of this historic event in Washington Theatre is an honor that I will never forget, and will always cherish. I can't wait to make the memories that I am about to...
Photo coverage later...
Have a great weekend everyone.
Love,
Stephen

No comments: