Thursday, January 18, 2007

"I'm chopping down beanstalks...leave a message and I'll call you back..."


(To the tune of No Doubt's "Spiderwebs")Yeah, so I have been up to my ears with Into the Woods, between playing Jack and Dance captain responsibilities.
Sorry if I have not been the most phone responsive, but I only have about 5 brain cells, and they are firing hard with this puzzle piece of a musical.
Plus, I am trying to prep for understudy rehearsal, starting Meet John Doe in 2 weeks, and my general life besides.
I actually had the time to run to the bank, run to the tailor (to get a suit I picked up on monday from a salvation army taken in), and run to the Arlington Treasurer's office to pay personal property tax and get a county sticker.
But then I had no time to do the things that I needed to do for me before the show, so I have been running around like crazy all today and now am a little dizzy from it all...forgive me if I have not answered or returned calls, but I have been up a beanstalk and down and everywhere in between.
I will return to earth next week for about two weeks before I start rehearsals for the next show.
I have still been blogging, to give my family and close friends an idea that I am still alive, but have not much time nor concentration for phone conversations.
I will come back to normal soon, I promise.
I hope.
I wish.
SGS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to congratulate you, Matt and everyone at Signature Theatre for pulling off the incredible Open House Weekend. It was a great honor to be there. Good luck on Into The Woods. Can't wait to see it on Sunday with The Ushers.
Joel Markowitz