Sunday, February 11, 2007

"Crabonies..."

OK...I have been burning the candle at both ends and in the middle lately...rehearsing "Meet John Doe" at Ford's, and performing "Into the Woods" at night.
Exhaustion has been the norm. Hence this post.
Last night, I had a fucked up dream.
I went to go out back to smoke, and I saw Ryan waving me away from the door. I noticed this too late, walked out, and fell into a ditch on our back stoop. The stoop was populated with camel crickets and these creatures that looked like wood knots with legs...they were called "crabonies"...
they started biting me all over the back of my neck...Ryan yelled, "Watch out, the crabonies will bite your medulla oblongata!"
They were all over the back of my head, and I was scratching them off...I yelled at Ryan and said..."I am being attacked by crabonies and camel crickets!"
He informed me that the camel crickets were harmless, and that the "Crabonies" hid themselves among the camel crickets to hide themselves...
of course...why wouldn't I guess that?
Ryan surveyed the damage and informed me that I would probably die due to how many "crabonie" bites that I had suffered on my medulla oblongata.
Then I woke up at the sound of my alarm to go to rehearsal...and laughed in the shower..."crabonies"?
Woodknots with legs?
funny....
what does that mean?

2 comments:

Donna Migliaccio said...

It means you were worried about those rashy spots on your arms, and that you should protect your medulla oblongata.

Of course, you should ALWAYS protect your medulla oblongata.

Q 5 Go said...

MAybe you need a nice thick Helmet to wear until the dreams wear off.

I will also make sure the exterminator sprays the rehearsal hall for Crabonies next time he comes in.

love ya!!