Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hiding from the giant...

If you ever wonder where Jack goes while he hides from the giant, and until the Witch finds him, here is the road map... first of all, I sort of saunter through the underbrush for awhile...















Then I go and try to use the wardrobe room computer, but look...Lucinda is checking to see if Prince Charming has e-mailed her...



















At that point, I usually get hungry, and enjoy my usual dinner of potato soup, while reading "Fables", a comic book about my fable brethren, and catching up with mom. Jack has survived on Potato soup. Don't know why, it is just what it is.


















Sometimes I just sit and look out onto the gorgeous village of Shirlington and wonder how is it that a few months earlier, I would be staring out into an alley instead of a gorgeous street, and wondering where time went and how any of this is possible. I thank Signature Theatre for giving Jack many places to hide and consider these facts.


Love, Stephen Gregory Smith

No comments: