Friday, February 16, 2007

One week from tonight...




If you missed Little River Turnpike (the bluegrass trio of Steve McWilliams, Amy McWilliams, and me) at Signature's Open House weekend last month, you have another opportunity to see us next week!
Next Friday night, February 23rd, we will be playing a set of songs after the evening performance of Into the Woods. This will be about at 11PMish, which is late for many of you, I know...but if you are seeing a film or show that night, and when you are done, slip on over to Signature Theatre's lobby, order yourself a little beverage (there is wine and beer available) and watch for us to start at about 11PM. (Just as soon as I get out of my "Jack" drag). We'll be done at about midnight, so it will be short and sweet fun.
I'll post a reminder next week.
Hope to see you there!

No comments: