Thursday, February 01, 2007

Dog Psychology


TIDBIT:
I was walking the dog this evening, and saw a woman walking a dog approaching.
Her dog was a poodle (tea cup). We distanced our respective dogs for the passing of the canine ships...
She (the owner) looks at me apologetically and says "Sorry, she's a bit tentative".
I look at her apologetically and say "That's ok, he's a bit verbose."
She says, 'Well, there you go."
I say, "There you go."
And we are on our way.
10 seconds later, Buddha took a poop.
Session completed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw last night's show and I wanted to tell you what a great performance it was. You did a nice job with "Giants in the Sky," a song I just love. Plus you and Donna Migliaccio have great chemistry. I've become a fan of yours recently, after Assassins and Damn Yankees.
(Well, I loved everybody in Damn Yankees. And I'm not utterly random--I've worked with Amy McWilliams, and we may have other acquaintances in common.)