Sunday, July 08, 2007

The Party...


Well, what would any kind of birthday party for me be without enough Cici's deep dish pepperoni and garlic cheese bread to kill a horse? The dining room table was stacked with it, and I think I just finished the last of the pizza on Friday night. Amazing.






Sean brought his kid over (Albert) so Buddha and he could run around and play during the party...













As it frequently goes with your own birthday parties, I don't really have many pictures. Just these few....
Robin showing us "newborn baby from the hospital"...


















Robin and Tracy...



















Donna and Fred...















It was a nice small gathering for an hour or so, then more people came and I forgot to take more pictures...I think this one was my last one that I took...

You can kind of see that Eleasha and Kara-Tameika arrived. There in the background you can see Faisil talking to Stephanie Waters...anyways...we had a great time, and I am so glad that I got to see all of my wonderful, generous and amazing friends.











It was a long night for all concerned, including the pups, who from the look of this picture had hit the booze a little too hard that evening....:)
More on Birthday week later on...
SGS

No comments: