Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ticking Away Again...


Well, I just got back from the first performance of the week for us. It went well, even though we had a brand new drummer playing the show for the first time in front of a live audience. I think he did extremely well, considering that this show is no musical picnic to play.
We had a fantastic and responsive house, and I thank them all for being such! Have you come out to see us yet? I hope you do soon...maybe even this weekend! We would love to see you out there. And if you have come, please tell all of your friends to come and see us. Theatre audiences are not really full all over our fine Metro Area right now, and I am sure that it is due, in large part, to the economy. Being on the lower end of the income bracket, believe me, I understand. But tickets to our show are not badly priced, and you can also get a special deal from Metro Stage's Myspace page. So, if you feel as passionately about the show as you seem to react, then please...pass it on to others.
Thanks so much, guys.
I hope everyone has a fantastic night's sleep, and I will write more tomorrow afternoon.
Goodnight!
Luv,
SGS

No comments: