Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tuesday night...checking in.


Well now...where to start? Matty is still recovering. He is keeping things down and able to eat today (soup, pudding, crackers) and has had some Pedialyte and Smart Water. He is just exhausted. I don't think that he has been awake for longer than 3 hours today. My poor baby. He is surely on the mend, but just wiped out. I have never seen him like this. I feel so helpless. I wish I could just do something to make him feel better, but I can't. I just hope he'll feel better by tomorrow. I'm sure he will.


The weather is starting to turn colder, and with that in mind, I look ahead to the Winter months to come. Kind of strange to think that after TICK closes on the 25th of this month, I have nothing lined up for the rest of the season. Nothing. So weird. I'm not really stressed about it yet. Just wish that something would turn up.

And finally, Buddha is ALMOST done with all of his medication. He had his last Prednisone today, and tomorrow morning is his last Antibiotic pill. He just has a few more days of antihistamine left. He is a new pug. Although, now that the cold has set in, he has to wear his red hoodie out on walks. He hates the hoodie, but puts up with it because he also hates to be cold.
Currently, Matty is drinking SMART water and eating yogurt, so hopefully it will make him feel better. Keep the positive thoughts up, as always. I am a firm believer that positive energy heals everything.
Goodnight, all. I hope you have a wonderful night/day.
Luv,
SGS

No comments: