Friday, December 14, 2007

2007


In writing on a thing like this, and keeping track of your life on a day to day basis, I have found it therapeutic and a useful tool to make me take stock of my life as it happens and be thankful for every day. As is the custom in our culture when we get near the end of the year, we tend to look back at the year that was and remember the important points.
Why such naval gazing?
I guess it helps us learn from our past, celebrate our accomplishments, and move into the new year fresh and ready for more experiences.
So this weekend I will be writing a series of year in review pieces, including top 10 images of the year, favorite moments, and blog highlights. So if you are in for the weekend, fearing the rainy/icy weather that will be in our forecast, why not check in here at the old blog spot tomorrow afternoon and see what I see in my romper room mirror.
And as always, thanks to you, the readers of this blog, whose numbers have more than tripled this year. Thanks to you all for being so interested to read what I write about and see in my silly little life.
More to come this weekend, scout's honor.
I am off to December Divas at Signature to see Jane, Tracey, and Eleasha. Have a fantastic night and an even better tomorrow.
Luv,
SGS

No comments: