Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas


I am finally back. I went to my parents house last Sunday, came back here for work on Thursday and Friday, then went back Saturday and came home this evening! Sorry to drop off the face of the earth as far as blog is concerned! BUSY week!
Here is a photo of our Christmas tree at the Smith house in PA.













I had a great time at home. Mom, Dad and I played Jenga, but it made my Dad very nervous, as you can see...














One of the best parts of being home for the holidays was that I was home for my Mom's last half day of work on Monday. Dad and I got her balloons, made signs, and had lunch ready, and sand "Happy Retirement to You" when she walked in the house. Here was her reaction, from shock:













To understanding and happiness:












The drive there and back was not a picnic. The skies were very foreboding as I approached the Summit skyline.












But I made it anyway, and Buddha was happy to relax on the couch by the fire when we got there. The trip seemed to be very stressful to him as well. He loved sleeping in the area of the fireplace.








We all had a fantastic Christmas, and a great time this weekend celebrating my Mom's Retirement. I didn't get to take many pictures, as my memory card was fullish, but my Mom will send me more in the coming days.
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, and I will post more tomorrow in my much promised year in review.
Goodnight!

No comments: